Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Thanks for not coming to Myspace you big jerks!!!!

I am making this blogspot for my family members who never go to myspace to view my blog because for some reason it is too difficult to type in my URL or their "work computer" won't let them go to myspace. Jk I love you Darla! :) Now ya'll can see pictures too, well that is if I put pictures on there. Now I am part of your freakin' "blogspot world" you happy now? You little twirps!


Okay well here is an update in summary:

Anna survived student teaching without even resorting to drugs or alcohol!

Anna finished a half marathon!

Tyler and Anna bought a nice new (used) 2004 Mazda 3 with paint called VELOCITY! Sexy right?

Anna is working two jobs at the University and the hotel-------She is currently looking for one new job to replace one or both of her current jobs.

Tyler is currently working 3 jobs at the University, Hotel, and one of his dream jobs at Game Crazy. He really loves his jobs and works a ton. I don't know how he does it! He just keeps going and going! He is really an inpsiration to me. He never complains. I think he leaves that to me because I am such a complainer. He never wastes a single minute. Me I waste several. He also acted as Group Sales Manager at his hotel job for a week while the real one was on vacation.

We have annual Disneyland passes if anyone wants to come with us. Our goal is two more times before summer is over.

We hiked Angels Landing in Zion..........GORGEOUS!!!!

Oh and after many years of going to college I graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Art degree and teaching license. Tyler only has 2+ years to go.

We bought a new propane grill! YIPEE!!!

And after many moons of persuasion from Tyler we got an HDTV. YIPPEE again. except we can only pick up 2 tv stations. It makes me sad because I am a big fan of TV.

Anna and her friend Alaina planted their first garden and only a few things have died.

My family will come to Cedar for our family reunion this year! We are way excited!!

And the most recent news is that I got called to be the first counselor in our ward Relief Society. ( I think it is by default since our ward is so small) And Tyler has been practicing playing the drums he has become wicked awesome. He and his Game Crazy band will play at The Grind Coffee shop for a Rock Band competition Saturday June 28th at 5pm.

So that is what has been going down. Hope you didn't get too bored. Sorry about referring to myself in the 3rd person and then back to first person.

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

Nanna booboo!

Yay! I just put your myspace page on my faves list two days ago...of course I found it hard to navigate so I am so glad you went to blogging for my simple mind;) Welcome to this world that Jayne has created for us all! You will love it!

Us Lochers said...

Pick a person and stick with it! sheesh! Drivin me nutso!

Okay, now that that's over.... I'm so happy for you with a grown up blog! I have never been more proud. he he he

Us Lochers said...

Seriously.... no updates since yesterday afternoon.... ???

jayne said...

Did you just barely set this up?! I'm glad I found you on Darla's or you'd be dead meat for not sharing!

Deeanna said...

Welcome to the world of blogging...I find it very addicting to read about everyone else's lives. We're excited to see you in a few weeks! :o)