Monday, July 14, 2008
My stupidity holds me back yet again
okay so I am trying to post pictures on my blog about the Crook Reunion. I got one picture on and then for some reason it just deleted everything that I had on there. I just want to cuss and scream I can't figure computer things out at all. And to make matters 100 times worse than that I am filling out Tyler's financial aide information so he can get financial aide and I am having the worst time. I can never remember what I did last year and end up having troubles. I always try to put horrible times like that in my past. so to make a long blog short I am ticked and I hate filling out financial paperwork. two water bottles parished during the time of my frustration. RIP water bottles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sorry you are having such trouble with everything...If it makes you feel any better I can never figure out computer crap either...Curtis has to teach me after he figures it all out.
Suck it up!
Post a Comment