My brother Clinton and some of his Christmas gifts! What a goof ball!
Grandma and Grandpa gave the grandkids some art kits for Christmas.
Rhonda and Mom being shutter-bugs. I got them before they got me! (evil laughing)
Now on our stage we have
TYLER on drums!
ATLIN on Bass!
LOGANon Vocals!
and last but not least..........
CURTIS on lead guitar!!!!
ROCK ON!!!!!!!
Aunt Rhonda and Alyssa decorating sugar cookies!
Tyler and I had a really good time with my side of the family which just makes me miss them more. I can't complain though, Tyler hardly ever gets to see his family. We missed them for Christmas. :( We plan to go see them this summer! Maybe someday some of his family will move out west. ;)
1 comment:
Love the post Anna! I think it was the best Christmas ever waking up to you jumping up and down next to my bed shouting "Santa Came! Santa Came!".
Post a Comment