Tuesday, July 1, 2008

It's TIME!!!

It really is HERE!!! Tomorrow my family will arrive for our family reunion here in Cedar City. I am so excited!!! I have planned a lot of fun things to do so I hope they all work out. I am really excited for my family members who have not yet been to our home. I think everyone but Rhonda, who now will probably not be coming, Darla and Brian who are coming. And Shawn and Jayne who we all wish could come. oh and Dusty hasn't but his family did stop by on their way to SLC.

Tyler and I are really excited to have our family come to "our part of the world" and see they BEAUTIFUL city we live in. There is so much to do. I just called everyone to see when they would be arriving and when I was talking to Dusty he said it was 113 degrees in the shade! HOLY CRAP!!!! That is just way too hot. I am suprised your skin doesn't just melt off your body at those temperatures! Well I was happy to inform him that it would be much cooler here. I think it will be really enjoyable for the Arizona Crooks.

Well only a few more hours of being at work then I can have a break for a few days! YIPEE!

3 comments:

Us Lochers said...

That darn Rhonda!

Rhonda said...

Thanks for all of your hard work Anna! I was so glad to beable to come and was even happier that the boys always wanted to be with you guys. They understand your fun factor!

Love you!

The Coles said...

yep fun fun fun that is pretty much what we do. I miss your boys.