Saturday, August 2, 2008

Shouting Profanities and Cuss words!!!!

DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR COMPLAINING!!!!

5:34 am drive to work set up breakfast on South side
5:54 am pick Tyler up from work
6:05 arrive at work arrange doughnuts on tray finish setting up
6:25 realize guy who is working breakfast on North side still hasn't shown up.
6:30 Breakfast begins
6:32 I have breakfast all set up
6:35 guy shows up
6:35-9:10am CRAZY busy with tons of people. (one little rabbit was there and introduced me to his friend Crystal who happened to be wearing him on her hand)
9:10 mean old man from yesterday comes in with his old friends..........(yesterday him and his mean old man friend gang up on me to complain that we don't have sugar-free syrup and we don't have the name brand of artificial sweetener they want and "strongly suggests that we get them")
9:10 I start to feel my blood start to boil
9:25 the old man comes and talks to me again telling me there are two changes we need to make.....he goes on to tell me......I stopped him right there (b/c I didn't want to hear all his B.S again) I told him I know you told me yesterday..... I spoke with my manager and he said if you want special items you will have to bring them yourself. then he went on and wanted to know how long I had worked there and who does the ordering and crap! (this is where The profanities start...... or was that at 6:30?) I am LIVID!!!
9:35 I had put syrup away and refilled it, a man and his family want some (keep in mind breakfast ends at 9:30) me being the nice person i am get him some.
9:40 a couple walks in and starts getting food.......I had put the syrup away AGAIN and another lady asks for it........I told her I had put it away and I am sure she heard the anger in my voice.
Me being too nice I get her some and then forget being nice and start putting all the food away with 11 people still eating.....too bad.

I restock and put all the food away and clean up.
11 am I take all the doughnut boxes back to the doughnut store
11:15 go shopping.......I hate shopping! I end up getting a full cart including.....10 gallons of milk, a case full of bananas, 8 loaves of bread, 3 grocery bags full of apples, 20 bags of bagels. I wasn't too horrible just hard to push the 200lb cart.
12 pm I am finally done!!!
Break for 2 hours
2pm go to other work
3:55-5:23pm Over an hour and 20 minutes I try to get The Pin number to Tyler's Financial Aide stuff. went in circles and circles with not accomplishing a single thing except memorizing Tyler's SSN. I called Dad for help and then had to call the Customer Service and was told that it was against the law for them to give that to me and that I could go to jail. So I have Tyler call and of course they are closed because they are on eastern time and close at 6pm
7pm ish I type a HUGE blog and end up deleting it!!!! __________ <-------------Insert cuss word....
7:30-40 ish I retype this whole blog just so I can complain to someone
8:00pm I surf the net, relax, breathe, try to stop cussing.....and read my book "Twilight" finally!!! Only 2 more hours of work and then I can do it all over tomorrow.

I promise I will write again with much happier times and maybe even some pictures!

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Sorry you had such a crappy #$@#$$% day. I hope tomorrow does go by more smoothly.

The Coles said...

so far today has been better. I went to work at the hotel and it was crazy....stupid old man didn't talk to me thank heaven. I was going to give him a piece of my mind. I am at the heat plant working and Alaina and Tyler came, they brought food and a movie so it was REALLLY good!

Us Lochers said...

Old people suck.... except you mom & dad...