WEll I can honestly say with Darla's 600 min a week challenge I did horrible last week. Today, however, I earned 120 points so I am starting off great this week, now if only I didn't eat all that deliciously fattening chinese food. Well my workout partner is my longtime friend Alaina who is a HUGE inspiration to me. She lost 40lbs a year ago and although she has gained some back she doesn't kick herself too hard she just tries to do better as she goes. Last week we went to the gym and then checked out the fresh food. This is one of my motivating posts to help people find someone to workout with. Honestly we have tons of fun even when we find out the other has let a stinker. :) IT just makes us laugh harder.
One day we decided to go eat at Subway but we decided to ride our bikes there to fit all our daily fun in. We felt so awesome like we were little girls and we just laughed and had smiles on our faces the whole way. I felt like the girls from the movie "Now and Then" one of my favorite movies growing up. My good friend Adrianne and I would always pretend to be one of the girls. ya ya laugh all you want, used to pretend to be a Power Ranger too. Now that is FUNNY!
2 comments:
way to motivate me Anna! Mindy and I used to pretend we were foreign princesses and everyone was trying to kidnap us... now that is silly. but, we had so much fun.
Anna I didn't do so well last week either... I'm going to get there this time though!
I didn't pretend to be anything... I WAS a ROCKSTAR!
Post a Comment