Okay I just read Deeanna's blog about how she hasn't blogged in awhile. Well I am in the same situation(not blogging) except my schedule has become a lot more open due to the fact that I can't find a teaching job. Oh, Deeanna, I am so HAPPY For you!!! That is really a blessing!
Last week I only worked 15 hours while my husband worked about 50 hours and goes to school full-time and does homework. Well that made me feel like a complete bump on a log. Well I admit that I had a GREAT time not working but I want to help our family financially while Tyler has so much going on.
I applied for an Art teaching job here in Cedar City at the end of August. I thought that this was it....this was the reason why I didn't get the other jobs I had applied for. Well not really. My interview went......well lets just say "not how I had hoped". I didn't get the job and now all the college students are in town and snagged most of the available jobs, so now I am kind of stuck. :( At the hotel they aren't hiring anyone but they are always taking applications. Well last week when I checked there was about 60 applications! All my hopes of getting a job really just went out the window. So I know there is a reason for all this and I am not sad. But I know things will get tight with money if I don't find something soon. Hours at the hotel aren't going to be as easy to get later on this fall and basically until next may. So pray for me! Right now I am currently sneezing as much as possible just so people will 'bless' me! J/k
4 comments:
something will come along. Just keep looking. Have you tried looking at a temp agency?
Have you tried out for an escort service? There might be money in that;)
Oh, by the way...what does Beets, Bears and Battlestar Galactica have to do with being a bump on a log? I don't get it.
Rhonda-
Oh Beets Bears BattleStar Galactica is a refrence from the tv show The Office which basically has no real meaning to my blog posts. I just felt like I wrote a whole bunch of random stuff so it should have a random title.
Post a Comment