Saturday, April 18, 2009
Wizard of OZ
Tonight I was able to go see the play of the Wizard of Oz. I wanted to go see this play for weeks now. I loved the movie and figured the play would be great too. After trying to get several people to come with me and getting denied I finally found someone who I could go with.... my co-worker. She is obsessed with Wizard of OZ. From what I have heard she has a whole room or corner of her house dedicated to OZ memorabilia. We had such a great time! It was fun to get all dressed up to go to a play in my very own RUBY Slipper high heels! This play was super funny and it was a bit different from the movie, but I think it was a lot better than the movie. I am so glad I took time to do something that I wanted to do for myself. I have not regretted it one bit. So this post is to inspire all my ladies out there to go do something special for yourself. You won't regret it. (if you do, then it is your own fault :) You should have chose something more fun to do)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I would have gone with you Anna...I love plays!
Oh rha rha we really do need to live closer to each other we would have so much fun!!!
Post a Comment